How to find us
The nursery is situated to the north of Castle Douglas in Chapmanton Road, an unmarked road, just outside of the town. To reach the nursery from Dumfries to the east:-
- Bypass the centre of Castle Douglas by continuing along the A75.
- Take the slip road, sign-posted for “A713 Ayr”.
- At the junction of the slip road and the A713 turn right, back towards Castle Douglas.
- Immediately turn left into Chapmanton Road (before going under the A75 road bridge).
- The nursery is approximately 200 yards along the road on the left.
We open between March and the end of October. We shut Sundays and Mondays. The other days of the week we open 10:00 – 17:00. However, to avoid any inconvenience, please ring before setting off on a special journey to visit us, as a small business, unforeseen circumstances mean we may be closed.